21 Apr How to use Do-It-Yourself Video to promote your business…
Steps on Using Do-it-Yourself Video to Promote your Business:
Our partners at CycleHere Media were kind enough to put together this video for businesses in need of do-it-yourself video tips during this unusual time. In addition to the practical tips in the video above, here are some steps to consider when filming at home.
First Step: Know your BRAND – Who are you, What distinguishes you from others in your field.
Claim that Brand and Emphasize it in your videos. (Pro Tip: do this wherever your business is expressed- social outlets, webpage, emails, in person, in your documents, etc..)
Second Step: Know Yourself (on camera)
Talent Tips –
- Consider the Lighting (whether outdoors or in)
- Check your position on the screen (Use the camera in Landscape position for Facebook, Horizontal for Insta Stories)
- Consider ambient sound/microphone
- Think about your face. Smile with your eyes.
- Prepare your succinct message, but don’t memorize it
- Mess Ups are Okay
Third Step: Design a “Concept” and Set Goals
- A strategic “Concept” might be, as a Realtor, for example, that you’re going to produce and share “60 Second Showings”
- A“Goal” would be to commit to one “60 Second Showing” per week, with other, brief, engaging posts every two days.